Target Group: Designed to specific employer requirements including illnesses applicable to client base.
Pre-Course requirements: None, but candidate must be physically able to carry out the procedures detailed in the course outline
Assessment: No formal assessment.
Trainer Ratio: 1 Trainer to 12 Candidates
• Personal Safety, assessing the incident,
• Priorities; DRAB checks and sending for help,
• Dealing with an unconscious casualty,
• Recovery Position,
• Resuscitation for adults,
• Dealing with blood loss and the treatment of Shock,
• Treatment of burns,
• Treatment of fractures,
• Heart attacks.
Trainer contact hours: 4 hours.
Certification: First aid “Emergency Life Support” attendance certificate.