Target Group: Parents, Grandparents, family members and babysitters.
Pre-Course requirements: None.
Assessment: Continual assessment by observation + Question and Answers.
Trainer Ratio: Trainer to 12 Candidates.
• dealing with an emergency
• unresponsive – breathing
• unresponsive – not breathing (cardiopulmonary resuscitation – CPR)
• fever and febrile seizures
• head injury
• severe allergic reaction
• swallowed something harmful
• bleeding heavily
• asthma attack
• broken bones, strains and sprains.
Trainer contact hours: 4 hours
Certification: Baby & Child First Aid display certificate.
Renewal: Valid for three years.